Learn about the history of the Franciscan Cords, a group of monks from the Franciscan Monastery in Pulaski, Wisconsin that formed a polka / rock band in the 1960’s – and even recorded an album.Read More
Author: Tammy Brzeczkowski
Jun 27, 2022 |
Here are the latest minutes from the Board of Directors. Download Minutes The Pulaski Area...Read More
Pulaski Museum Comes To Life After Two Years of Dormancy – Grand-Re-Opening set for Friday-Saturday, July 22 & 23
Jun 15, 2022 |
The Pulaski Area Historical Society is pleased to announce the Re-Grand Opening Event of the...Read More
- Pulaski Music Boosters and Tournament of Roses President and Wife Visit the Pulaski Museum
- Spring Newsletter 2023 – Read all about it!
- February Minutes from the Pulaski Area Historical Society Board
- Pulaski Area Historical Society Selected For Give BIG Green Bay Fundraising Event February 21st and 22nd.
- Minutes from The Pulaski Area Historical Society Meeting Monday, November 28, 2022 Board Meeting