Thanks to Pam Mannigel for posting this photo on her facebook page recently. Here is a photo of the Pulaski Public Library on St. Augustine Street. Do you remember going there as a student? It was on the corner of Front Street, and St. Augustine Street, directly across from the Woosencraft building.
- Polish Heritage and PACE Collaborate to Bring Polish Genealogy & Polish Heritage Workshops to Community This Fall
- The Pulaski Area Historical Society Meeting Monday, June 28, 2021
- PAHS Summer 2021 Updates from the Board of Directors
- Pulaski Area Historical Society Awarded $10,000 Grant
- How about a little Polish History and Culture? Take a Polish Experience.