PAHS Minutes from 09.25.2017 Meeting.odt

P.A.H.S. Meeting of September 25, 2017

Larry Puzen called the meeting to order at 6:41 pm at the PACE room. Those attending were Larry
Puzen, Claudia Ryczkowski, Rock and Pam Mannigel, Katie Walters, Steve Peplinski and Norine
Secretary’s Report – Pam mentioned the school volunteers will be able to work on Mondays so we
will be open that day. With that change, Rock made a motion to accept the minutes. Steve
seconded. Motion carried.
Treasurer’s Report – No report
Shawano County Fair – No report
Newsletter – Chris and Tammy are working on it but have run into some issues. They are hoping to
have it available for the annual dinner.
School Volunteers – Pam and Rock said they have 5 girls who are working at the museum. For now it
looks like Mondays from 3:00 – 5:00 will work.
Annual Dinner – Posters are out around town and tickets are available at the banks. It was decided
we will try to set up on Tuesday afternoon at 2:00. Norine will double check with the legion if it is
available. We will also offer complimentary tickets to Tony Hieronimczak, VanAsten’s, bartenders,
and Damon and Steve (our speakers). There will be a membership drawing….if people write down
their name along with someone they think may like to become a member, they will be in a drawing
to win a cutting board and paring knife donated by Premier Bank. If anyone is planning on baking
pies, we should let Tammy know. Norine has the centerpieces. Tammy had asked and it was decided
to go ahead and send out invites thru the mail. She will send out emails to those we have on file. It
will be a reminder for the annual dinner and that they will be able to pick up their newsletter that
DVD’s – Steve asked if there will be a TV and DVR available to show a sample of the video he created.
He will check on this with Chris. After a lot of discussion on the price of the video, it was decided we
would offer a special rate of $15.00 the night of the dinner and $30.00 after. We should market
them on our website.
Discussion of Museum Future – We did not hold a discussion because of lack of board members in
attendance. Claudia suggested we should ask our membership to volunteer to be on a committee,
“Future of Pulaski Museum”, to determine what our plans should be. We will mention this in the
upcoming newsletter and ask for volunteers.
“Charitable Giving” Account – After discussion and more explanation of the account, it was decided
to go ahead and open one. It must be approved by a “quorum” of the Board Members. Since we
needed one more person to have a quorum, Norine will call someone tomorrow and the paperwork
will be submitted.
It was decided we need to be able to post updates on our website at least twice a month. That way
if we have something going on, we will be able to get notice out to people. It isn’t always possible to
plan a month ahead. We will check with Tammy.

Claudia will check with Kitty at the Pulaski News to see if they would mention our hours and events
in their Announcement section.
Our next meeting will be the annual dinner on October 25th, and then November 27th
Claudia made a motion to adjourn. Rock seconded. Meeting adjourned at 7:41.
Minutes taken by Norine Heuser, recording secretary.