The first White Store. Photo donated by John Wielgus. On the photo, The White Store is actually referred to as Prokopovitz Bros. The Big White Store on the front of the building is clearly displayed. Following the photo is Volume 2 , Number 14, The White Store News. This consisted of information such as obituaries, marriages, banquets, happenings, accidents. The White Store news also contained advertisements for the store as well; shoes, hats, Easter suites for men, petticoats for the ladies, skirts, dress and coats. In this edition, John A. Peplinski even put an advertisement in for Ford Cars. Neighboring communities such as Krakow, Angelica, Anston and Pittsfield were included in The White Store News. In addition, the White Store News (1 page) is included at the end – December 1919.
- Polish Heritage and PACE Collaborate to Bring Polish Genealogy & Polish Heritage Workshops to Community This Fall
- The Pulaski Area Historical Society Meeting Monday, June 28, 2021
- PAHS Summer 2021 Updates from the Board of Directors
- Pulaski Area Historical Society Awarded $10,000 Grant
- How about a little Polish History and Culture? Take a Polish Experience.