The first White Store. Photo donated by John Wielgus. On the photo, The White Store is actually referred to as Prokopovitz Bros. The Big White Store on the front of the building is clearly displayed. Following the photo is Volume 2 , Number 14, The White Store News. This consisted of information such as obituaries, marriages, banquets, happenings, accidents. The White Store news also contained advertisements for the store as well; shoes, hats, Easter suites for men, petticoats for the ladies, skirts, dress and coats. In this edition, John A. Peplinski even put an advertisement in for Ford Cars. Neighboring communities such as Krakow, Angelica, Anston and Pittsfield were included in The White Store News. In addition, the White Store News (1 page) is included at the end – December 1919.
- Going in Circles
- Pulaski Music Boosters and Tournament of Roses President and Wife Visit the Pulaski Museum
- Spring Newsletter 2023 – Read all about it!
- February Minutes from the Pulaski Area Historical Society Board
- Pulaski Area Historical Society Selected For Give BIG Green Bay Fundraising Event February 21st and 22nd.