On Thursday, June 29, the Pulaski Area Historical Society opened its doors to the Pulaski Music Boosters and The Tournament of Roses President Alex and his wife Paula during their Tournament of Roses Tours. The PAHS provided a quick introduction of the Board of Directors, a tour of the museum, concertina music by Zander Raymakers and Bruce Brzeczkowski, homemade cookies, Laney cheesecurds, and refreshments. After the visit to the museum, the group took a short walk to the Assumption BVM Catholic Church, the largest rural church in the United States, for a history tour of this beautiful structure.
- Pulaski Music Boosters and Tournament of Roses President and Wife Visit the Pulaski Museum
- Spring Newsletter 2023 – Read all about it!
- February Minutes from the Pulaski Area Historical Society Board
- Pulaski Area Historical Society Selected For Give BIG Green Bay Fundraising Event February 21st and 22nd.
- Minutes from The Pulaski Area Historical Society Meeting Monday, November 28, 2022 Board Meeting