The Pulaski Area Historical Museum will be open to the public on May 20th & 21st from 10:00 – 2:00 p.m. And from May 23, 24th and 25th from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. Historians will be on site to provide tours of the museum. The World War I display is a special display set up for the public to view and enjoy. Veterans are encouraged to attend.
- Pulaski Music Boosters and Tournament of Roses President and Wife Visit the Pulaski Museum
- Spring Newsletter 2023 – Read all about it!
- February Minutes from the Pulaski Area Historical Society Board
- Pulaski Area Historical Society Selected For Give BIG Green Bay Fundraising Event February 21st and 22nd.
- Minutes from The Pulaski Area Historical Society Meeting Monday, November 28, 2022 Board Meeting